To get , you must do one of the following:
- Register and create a community account.
- Purchase an AWS Marketplace machine image
Register and create a community account
Visit the community website to register and create an account. After your account is approved, you can download virtual machine images or other installation packages from the Product link.
If you don't see the installation package you need, contact your sales or delivery team representative.
After you download the software, install by following the appropriate set of instructions.
- Download the OVA image to install as a virtual machine. See Install as a virtual appliance.
- Download the offline RPM to install on a local server or managed cloud service. See Install using an RPM.
- Download the unprivileged tarball to install in either of the following ways:
Purchase an AWS Marketplace machine image
Install for AWS from the AWS Marketplace in the security category. See Install using the Amazon Marketplace Image.
How can be installed?
Uninstall Splunk Phantom
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Phantom (Legacy): 4.8, 4.9, 4.10, 4.10.1, 4.10.2, 4.10.3, 4.10.4, 4.10.6, 4.10.7