View how much data is ingested in using ingestion summary
The ingestion summary page provides a summary of container and artifact ingestion over time and currently scheduled periodic ingestions. Use the Ingestion Summary page to get a broad view of how much data is coming into and how that amount is trending over time.
Perform the following steps to view ingestion summary details:
- From the Home menu, select Administration.
- Select System Health > Ingestion Summary.
The Ingestion Summary table shows a line chart with the total number of successful and failed artifact and container ingestions across all Data Sources and ingestion methods. Use the drop-down list to change the time range of the chart. You can select one of the following time ranges:
- Last 24 hours
- Last 7 days
- Last 30 days
The Scheduled Ingestion table lets you track the configuration of all Data Sources that currently have scheduled polling enabled:
- Time shows the date and time when that Data Source was last set to enable scheduled polling.
- Interval shows how often that Data Source is scheduled to poll.
- Container shows the label that will be applied to containers ingested from that Data Source.
- Asset shows the name of the Data Source asset.
- App shows the name of the Data Source app.
- Action shows the name of the action that will be used to ingest data.
Configure role based access control inside Splunk apps
View ingested container statistics using Ingestion Status
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® SOAR (Cloud): current