Add a status indicator to a dashboard
After you create a query and configure a custom visualization, you can add the visualization to a dashboard. Custom visualizations have the same dashboard panel editing options as standard Splunk platform visualizations.
- See Create a status indicator query.
- See Customize a status indicator.
- See Add panels to dashboards in Dashboards and Visualizations.
- After running a search and configuring the visualization, select Save as > Dashboard panel to add the visualization to a new or existing dashboard.
- (Optional) Edit the dashboard panel as needed.
Customize a status indicator
Simple XML for status indicators
This documentation applies to the following versions of Status Indicator: 1.0.0, 1.1.0, 1.2.0, 1.3.0, 1.4.0, 1.5.0