This topic describes the reports and dashboards provided as knowledge objects in the app.
On this dashboard you have access to all of the reports used in the Splunk App for VMware. Reports are created from saved searches. You can use the default reports or you can customize the reports to suit your environment. Click on a report title to see the report. The time range for each of the reports is set by default to -8h.
- Open the report in the Search window and edit the search that powers it. From here, you can clone the report and save it as a Dashboard Panel, an Alert, or an Event Type
- Edit the description and the permissions for a report.
- Schedule a report.
For a description of each of the reports, see "Reports" in the reference section of this manual.
On this dashboard you have access to all of the dashboards used in the Splunk App for VMware. You can customize the dashboards to suit your environment.
- Modify the content of any of these dashboards by editing the source XML.
- Change the title and descriptions of dashboards.
- Clone a dashboard and use the basic functionality to power another dashboard.
For a description of each of the dashboards, See "Dashboards overview" in this manual.
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® App for VMware (Legacy): 3.4.1, 3.4.2, 3.4.3, 3.4.4, 3.4.5, 3.4.7, 4.0.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.3
Feedback submitted, thanks!