Manage playbooks in Splunk AR
Add, remove, or adjust playbooks in the Splunk AR Workflow Automation feature.
- Set up Splunk AR and AR workspaces. See Set up Splunk AR in the Get started with Splunk AR topic.
- Enable Workflow Automation.
- Add a playbook to an AR workspace.
Use the playbook menu to manage playbooks in your AR workspace.
- Tap the playbook you want to manage.
- Tap the ellipses. You can rename the playbook, change the playbook color, or remove the playbook from the workspace.
If you have more than one playbook in your workspace, you can select which playbook to manage from any playbook menu. The playbook you select from the Change Active Playbook list is the one you are currently managing.
Create a playbook in Splunk Phantom to use in the Splunk AR Workflow Automation feature
Troubleshoot Splunk AR
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® AR for iOS: 2.2.0, 2.3.0, 2.4.1, 2.5.0