Add Phantom playbooks to AR workspaces in Splunk AR
Workflow Automation is a beta feature available with Splunk AR version 2.1.0 and later. Workflow Automation integrates Phantom playbooks into AR workspaces to guide users through real-world tasks. To use Workflow Automation, create playbooks in Phantom and then add them to your AR workspaces in the Splunk AR mobile app.
Keep in mind that Workflow Automation is a beta feature that might have undocumented issues. If you run into issues, have questions, or need help with the Workflow Automation feature, email email@example.com.
- Enable Splunk AR Workflow Automation.
- Create a playbook in Splunk Phantom to use in the Splunk AR Workflow Automation feature for a simple use case and how to create a basic playbook for Workflow Automation.
- Phantom playbook API tutorial overview and Tutorial: Create a simple playbook in Splunk Phantom to learn how to create playbooks.
Add a playbook to a workspace in the Splunk AR mobile app
Here's how to add a playbook to an AR workspace in the Splunk AR app.
- In the Splunk AR app, scan an asset tag to open a workspace.
- Make sure the workspace is selected.
- Tap the book button.
- Select a playbook to add to your workspace.
- Name the playbook.
- Adjust the playbook like how you would adjust a visualization or note.
- Tap save.
Splunk AR users can now play the playbook and go through its prompts. See Run a Splunk Phantom playbook in Splunk AR for user instructions on how to run a playbook in Splunk AR.
Enable Splunk AR Workflow Automation
Workflow Automation Security
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® AR for iOS: 2.3.0, 2.4.1, 2.5.0