Install the Splunk Add-on for Cisco ASA in a single-instance Splunk Enterprise deployment
All add-ons are supported in a single-instance Splunk Enterprise deployment.
- Download the add-on at Splunkbase.
- In the Splunk Web home screen, click the gear icon next to Apps.
- Click Install app from file.
- Locate the downloaded file and click Upload.
- Restart Splunk Enterprise if prompted.
- Verify that the add-on appears in your list of apps and add-ons. You can also find it on the server at
If you use separate forwarders in conjunction with your single-instance deployment, deploy the add-on to your forwarders as well.
Install the Splunk Add-on for Cisco ASA in a distributed Splunk Enterprise deployment
Upgrade the Splunk Add-on for Cisco ASA
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Supported Add-ons: released
Feedback submitted, thanks!