About the Splunk App for Lookup File Editing
Use the Splunk App for Lookup File Editing to easily add and edit lookup files within the Splunk platform. This app provides an Excel-like user interface for importing, editing, and exporting both KV store and CSV-based lookup files.
The Splunk App for Lookup File Editing offers the following features:
- Manage lookup files entirely within Splunk
- Import CSV files into a lookup
- Import KV store data into a lookup
- Edit lookups within a GUI similar to Excel
- View or restore lookups using revision history
The Splunk App for Lookup File Editing also enables your lookups to work on search head cluster environments. Any edits made to lookups are propagated to your other search heads.
Install the Splunk App for Lookup File Editing
This app does not require any configuration. You can just install the app using the Splunk Apps Manager:
- Log in to Splunk Web and go to Apps > Manage Apps.
- Click Install app from file.
- Choose the downloaded app file and click Upload.
Navigate and use the Splunk App for Lookup File Editing
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® App for Lookup File Editing: 3.6.0