This page displays the status of application crashes on all of the machines in your environment. It has panels that show you information about:
- Which applications are crashing.
- Which hosts these crashes occur on.
- The number of crashes over time, by host.
- The number of crashes over time, by application.
- The details of each crash, by host.
It also provides a list of useful searches that can be used as a guide to customize the page as you see fit.
This page requires you to enable one or more Windows event log inputs to function correctly. Enable at least the Application Event Log channel.
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® App for Windows Infrastructure: 1.4.1, 1.4.2, 1.4.3, 1.4.4, 1.5.0, 1.5.1, 1.5.2, 2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2, 2.0.3, 2.0.4