This page provides high-level information about your Exchange Server environment.
It has panels that display information gathered over the last 30 days:
- Mailbox statistics (including the total number of mailboxes, and mailboxes over 200 MB, 500 MB, and 1 GB in size, average mailbox size, and maximum mailbox size).
- Message throughput (including total number of messages sent and received, further divided into numbers sent by users and over SMTP).
- Internal clients (The access methods used to connect to Exchange internally, and how many users use each method).
- External clients (The access methods used to connect to Exchange externally, and how many users use each method).
How to use this page
- If you click on an entry in any of these panels, the Splunk App for Microsoft Exchange brings up the base search that produced the selected entry, as well as any events which contain the chosen entry.
POP3 and IMAP4
Mailbox Quota Usage
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® App for Microsoft Exchange (EOL): 3.4.2, 3.4.3, 3.4.4, 3.5.0, 3.5.1, 3.5.2, 4.0.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2, 4.0.3