Configure the Splunk ODBC driver to work with Microsoft Excel on Microsoft Windows
Configure the Splunk ODBC driver to work with Microsoft Excel on a Microsoft Windows system.
- Open a new worksheet in Excel.
- Click the Data tab.
- In the Data tab, click Get Data > From Other Sources, and click From ODBC.
- In the From ODBC window, select Splunk ODBC from the Data source name (DSN) dropdown menu, and click OK.
- In the Navigator window, select ODBC > All from the Display Options menu.
- In the ODBC driver window, enter the username and password for Splunk instance, and click Connect. Microsoft connects to your Splunk Enterprise server.
- In the Navigator menu, select your saved search from the list, and click Load.
The saved search may load slowly. Performance depends on the computing power of the client machine, network speed, search complexity, and data volume.
For more information, see "Use the Query Wizard to define a query" on the Microsoft Office website.
Load Balancer Configuration
Configure the Splunk ODBC driver to work with Tableau Desktop on Microsoft Windows
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® ODBC Driver: 3.1.0