Save a playbook so that Splunk Phantom can access it
You must save a playbook before Splunk Phantom can use it. If the playbook has errors, an error message appears with additional information. You cannot save a playbook until you resolve all errors.
- Click Save to begin saving a playbook.
- Enter a brief description of the playbook.
- (Optional) Click Reuse this comment until the editor is reloaded if you want to use the same description each time you save the playbook.
- Click Save to finish saving the playbook.
Create a copy of an existing playbook
You can create a copy of any saved playbook by using the Save As option.
Perform the following tasks to create a copy of an existing playbook:
- Click the down arrow next to the Save button and click Save As.
- Enter a new name for the playbook.
- Select the repository where you want to save the playbook.
- (Optional) Enter comments or a description about the playbook.
- Click Save.
Create and debug playbooks in Splunk Phantom using the visual playbook editor
View or edit playbook settings
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Phantom: 4.8