View recommended playbooks, actions, and mission experts for resolving an event
Use the Guidance tab to find recommended users, playbooks, and actions for resolving an event. Mission experts are the users who have taken action on containers, events, or cases with the same label. provides the recommendations based on a variety of factors, including the following:
- Previous playbooks or actions run on containers, events, or cases with the same label.
- The users working on containers, events, or cases with the same label.
- The frequency that a user interacts with a label. For example, a user who frequently changes the state of containers with the same label is an expert.
- The recency that a user interacts with a container, event, or case. For example, if there is no recent activity from the user, then they are less of an expert.
To view guidance information, complete the following tasks:
- Navigate to a container or case in .
- Select Analyst to switch to Analyst view.
- Select the Guidance tab.
You can view recommended Mission Experts, Playbooks, and Actions in their respective sections.
Mark files and events as evidence in
Create, sort, and filter notes in
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® SOAR (On-premises): 5.1.0, 5.2.1, 5.3.1, 5.3.2, 5.3.3, 5.3.4, 5.3.5, 5.3.6, 5.4.0, 5.5.0, 6.0.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.1.0, 6.1.1, 6.2.0