Create Executive Summary reports and view all reports in
View all reports created or generated in on the Reporting page. You can perform the following actions on this page:
- View all reports available in your instance.
- View only Event reports, which are reports generated inside a container.
- View only Case reports, which are reports generated inside a case.
- View and create Executive Summary reports. You can only create Executive Summary reports on this page. See Create an Executive Summary report in .
View reports in
Perform the following tasks to view reports in :
- From the Home menu, select Reporting. Reports that are generated on-demand appear in the Generated Reports section, and reports that are scheduled for a specific time or interval appear in the Scheduled Reports section.
- (Optional) Filter the reports you see on this page by selecting the All Types drop-down list.
- Select Executive Summary to view only Executive Summary reports on this page.
- Select Event Report to view only reports created inside a container.
- Select Case Report to view only reports created inside a case.
- (Optional) Click on any column header to sort the table. For example, click on Report Name to sort the reports in the table by report name.
- (Optional) For any report on the page, download a PDF or view the report within .
Create an Executive Summary report in
Perform the following tasks to create an Executive Summary report in .
- From the Home menu, select Reporting.
- Click + Report to create a new report.
- Give the report a name.
- The report Type is Executive Summary. This is the only type of report you can create on this page.
- Select a Source.
- In the Period field, select the period of time you want the report to cover.
- In the Schedule field, select when or how often you want the report to be run.
- Select Run Now to run the report immediately after it is saved. View the report in the Generated Reports section of the Reporting page.
- Select another option such as Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, or Quarterly to schedule an interval for running the report. Specify a starting date in the Starting On field, which appears when you select any option other than Run Now. View the report in the Scheduled Reports section of the Reporting page.
- Click Save.
View the list of configured playbooks in
Create custom lists for use in playbooks
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® SOAR (On-premises): 5.1.0, 5.2.1, 5.3.1, 5.3.2, 5.3.3, 5.3.4, 5.3.5, 5.4.0