Choose which Splunk apps to show dashboards from in the mobile apps
In Splunk Secure Gateway, admins can choose which apps to show dashboards from in the Connected Experiences mobile apps. This configuration is global. Dashboards from the apps you choose show for all devices registered to the Splunk platform instance with this configuration.
The Connected Experiences apps follow the role based access controls (RBAC) set in Splunk Web. The Splunk Web RBAC settings take precedence over the Splunk Secure Gateway App Selection page settings. If an App Selection page setting conflicts with a Splunk Web RBAC setting, the Splunk Web RBAC setting prevails.
If a user is unable to view a dashboard in Splunk Web, they're unable to view it in the Connected Experiences mobile app. To learn more about RBAC, see Use access control to secure Splunk data.
Users are able to view any dashboards in the Splunk Mobile alerts they receive, even those from apps that you don't select.
- Your Splunk platform meets the Splunk Secure Gateway requirements. See Splunk Get Secure Gateway to learn what the requirements are.
- You have the admin or sc_admin role.
- Your users have a Connected Experiences app on their device.
To select which Splunk apps to retrieve dashboards from, perform the following steps:
- In Splunk Secure Gateway, navigate to the Administration tab.
- Under App and Dashboard Selection, click Configure.
- Select Show next to the Splunk apps you want the Connected Experiences mobile apps to retrieve dashboards from.
Select Hide to not show dashboards from the app in the Connected Experiences mobile apps.
- Click Select Dashboards next to the apps you choose to show. From here, you can choose which Connected Experiences apps to show specific dashboards in.
- Click Enable to activate the dashboard selection settings.
Click Disable to disable all dashboard selection settings for the selected app.
Splunk Secure Gateway and Spacebridge Compliance Standards
Manage devices in Splunk Secure Gateway
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Secure Gateway: 2.8.4 Cloud only, 2.9.1 Cloud only, 2.9.3 Cloud only, 2.9.4 Cloud only, 3.0.9, 3.1.2 Cloud only, 3.2.0 Cloud only, 3.3.0 Cloud only, 3.4.251