Change the Secure Gateway Deployment Name
You can change the Secure Gateway deployment name so that users can identify the Splunk platform instances that they're registered to when using the Connected Experiences mobile apps.
You can change the Secure Gateway deployment name it in the Administration tab of Splunk Secure Gateway.
- Your Splunk platform meets the Splunk Secure Gateway requirements. See Splunk Get Secure Gateway to learn what the requirements are.
- You have the admin or sc_admin role.
Change Secure Gateway ID in the Configure tab
- Navigate to the Administration tab of Splunk Secure Gateway.
- Next to Secure Gateway Deployment Name, enter the new Secure Gateway deployment name.
- Edit the ID. Splunk Secure Gateway does not allow an empty string.
- Click Change Name.
Manage mobile notifications in Splunk Secure Gateway
Configure Splunk Secure Gateway deployment settings
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Secure Gateway: 2.8.4 Cloud only, 2.9.1 Cloud only, 2.9.3 Cloud only, 2.9.4 Cloud only, 3.0.9, 3.1.2 Cloud only, 3.2.0 Cloud only, 3.3.0 Cloud only, 3.4.251, 3.5.15 Cloud only