The Splunk Dashboards app comes with a number of popular icons, but you can also add your own custom icons to the icon gallery to personalize your dashboard. Because these images are stored in the KV store, only Enterprise admins, Cloud sc_admins, and power users can add or delete icons. You must ask someone with the correct role to add images for you if you don't have those roles.
You cannot use icons if you are using the grid layout.
Only SVG formatted icons are supported.
- In the editing toolbar, click the icon button ().
- Drop your image in the image box or click browse... to add it to the icon gallery.
- Click the icon to add it to your dashboard.
- To position the icon, either move it manually or enter X and Y values in the Position section of the Configuration tab. Increasing the X value moves the icon to the right. Increasing Y value moves the icon down.
- To resize your icon, enter values in the W width and H height fields or manually drag the edges of the icon.
- Change the icon color and opacity on the in the Configuration tab.
If you upload a multi-colored icon, you can't recolor the icon in multiple colors. For example, if you upload a red and black icon, you can't change red to blue and black to green. If you want to change the color, choose a single color.
Filler and marker gauges
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk Cloud Platform™: 8.2.2201 (latest FedRAMP release), 8.2.2202, 8.2.2203