Enable and disable threshold settings
On this dashboard you can:
- Add a new metric. Select new to add a row the existing metrics table. Set the field values with those of the new metric for which you want to collect data.
- Enable or disable the metric, and select the entity type for the metric. Give it a name, a perf type and set warning and critical threshold values for it. Add a description. Click Save to save the metric to the server.
- Delete a metric or group of metrics. Select the check box associated with the metric(s), then click Delete Selected.
- Edit settings for a metric that exists. Click on the row corresponding to the metric, then toggle the Enable/Disable setting, edit the value fields for warning threshold and critical threshold values. Click Save.
When you enable or disable a metric data associated with that metric is collected by the app. You can:
- Enable/disable a group of metrics: select the check box associated with each metric you want to enable, then click Enable Selected.
- Enable/disable a single metric: Select the Enabled/Disabled toggle for the metric, then click Save.
Add, edit, and delete threshold settings
Data collection configuration file reference
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® App for VMware (Legacy): 4.0.4