Use a detection image to save AR workspaces and visualizations exactly as you've placed them for every subsequent scan. Detection images provide Splunk AR a visual reference, so that you can save the orientation of your AR workspaces with NFC tags.
Get a detection image from Splunk Cloud Gateway.
- Install Splunk Cloud Gateway on your Splunk Enterprise search head.
- Enable Splunk AR in the Configure tab of Splunk Cloud Gateway.
- You have the appropriate user permissions.
- You have the appropriate AR workspace permissions.
- Create an AR workspace NFC URL with Splunk Cloud Gateway
- Have a printer and printing supplies to print the detection image.
- Navigate to the Splunk > AR tab in Splunk Cloud Gateway.
- Select Get Tag > Get NFC URL next to an asset.
- Click Download to download the detection image.
- Print the detection image. Use a 2x2 inch image for best results.
- Paste the image to the NFC tag with its corresponding NFC URL. The detection image is ready for scanning.
For best results, print a 2x2 image. Laminate the image for durability.
Add and edit notes or media to AR workspaces using Splunk AR
Add Phantom playbooks to AR workspaces in Splunk AR (beta)
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® AR for iOS: 1.4.1, 1.5.0, 2.0.0, 2.1.0, 2.2.0, 2.3.0, 2.4.1, 2.5.0