Browse assets, groups, and metrics in Splunk IAI
As an IAI user, you can view all assets, groups, metrics, and alerts in all operations. Select the Browse tab to navigate the assets in your organization.
- In Splunk IAI, click the Browse icon in the left sidebar.
- On the Browse page, click through the nodes of your asset hierarchies, or use the filter to narrow the results to a specific asset. You can only view 1000 assets for a particular node in the hierarchy.
- Click Groups to view a list of groups configured by your IAI administrator. You can only view up to 500 groups.
- Click the name of a group to view its members, group metrics, and group views.
- Click the name of any metric to view the alerts configured for that metric. If the metric is a calculated metric, you can also view the formula used in the calculation.
When you find a metric of interest to you, you can click Analyze to investigate the metric in more detail. See Analyze asset metrics in Splunk IAI.
Monitor asset health with Splunk IAI
Analyze asset metrics in Splunk IAI
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Industrial Asset Intelligence (Legacy): 1.2.1, 1.2.2, 1.3.0