Support and resources for Splunk IAI users
The following sections provide additional information and resources for using Splunk Industrial Asset Intelligence (IAI).
Help with Splunk IAI views, alerts, and metrics
If you encounter errors, aren't seeing data, can't view what you need in Splunk IAI, contact your Splunk IAI administrator for help. Your IAI administrator can perform the following administrative tasks:
- Create operations.
- Create new monitor views.
- Edit existing monitor views.
- Troubleshoot issues with metrics showing errors in monitor views.
- Create new calculated metrics.
- Change alert thresholds.
- Change alert actions.
- Add new alerts.
- Link new asset hierarchies.
- Create new groups of assets.
- Add or remove assets from groups.
- Delete calculated metrics, alerts, views, groups, asset hierarchies, or operations.
If you need additional data from your industrial assets, your Splunk IAI admin can work with your Splunk Enterprise administrator to set up additional data sources and for use in Splunk IAI.
Read the Splunk IAI release notes.
Access additional resources for the Splunk platform:
- Join the Splunk user group Slack channel.
- Start a training or certification track on Splunk Education.
- Access more community resources on the Splunk Community page.
Splunk Enterprise documentation
Splunk IAI is built on the Splunk Enterprise operational intelligence platform, which means you have access to the Splunk Enterprise search and reporting capabilities as well as a variety of other apps and add-ons that you can use to customize the platform to your needs. If this is your first time working with Splunk Enterprise, get started with the Search Tutorial.
For information about Splunk Enterprise, see About Splunk Enterprise.
Using Splunk Industrial Asset Intelligence
Monitor asset health with Splunk IAI
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Industrial Asset Intelligence (Legacy): 1.1.0, 1.1.1, 1.2.1, 1.2.2, 1.3.0