About the Splunk ITSI Module for Application Performance Monitoring
The Splunk ITSI Module for Application Performance Monitoring enables a Splunk IT Service Intelligence user to access key performance indicators (KPIs) from popular APM tools to help determine the health of applications and services.
This module provides KPI and field extraction support for the following add-ons.
|Add-on Name||Add-on Version|
|Splunk Add-on for New Relic||2.1.0 and above|
|Splunk Add-on for AppDynamics||1.6.0 and above|
Additional add-ons, contributed by the community, are available on Splunkbase.
- Download the Splunk ITSI Module for Application Performance Monitoring from Splunkbase.
- To install and configure the module and its dependencies, see Installation and configuration overview for the ITSI APM Module.
- For information about compatibility, new features, fixed issues, and known issues in this release, see Release notes for ITSI APM Module.
- To ingest data for an application performance monitoring technology not covered by the supported add-ons listed above, see Application Performance Management data model reference for information on how to tag events and normalize fields.
- To learn more about how modules interact with ITSI, see About ITSI Modules in Splunk IT Service Intelligence Modules.
Release notes for the Splunk ITSI Module for Application Performance Monitoring
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® ITSI Module for Application Performance Monitoring: 1.0.0
Feedback submitted, thanks!