What's new in Splunk ODBC Driver
Splunk ODBC Driver version 2.1.1 added the following fixes:
- An issue with certain builds of libcurl.dll caused corruption in payload.
- Fixed ODBC Driver description to remove old version string (0.8).
Splunk ODBC Driver version 2.1.0 added the following features:
- Support for TLS 1.2 has been added.
- Support for SSL has been removed.
- Searches that return no results (invalid searches, empty indexes, or searches that have no results) no longer generate an exception. The empty set is returned.
About Splunk ODBC Driver
How Splunk ODBC Driver fits into your Splunk Enterprise environment
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® ODBC Driver: 2.1.1