Publish an app draft
To publish a draft app, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to the Main Menu.
- Select Apps.
- From the Draft Apps tab, locate the app you want to publish.
- Click Publish.
After publishing, the console output displays, "Install App Successful." The app is saved in the Configured Apps tab.
Once an app is published, the following conditions apply.
- Published apps can be viewed in the App Editor, but they cannot be edited. To edit a published app that contains Python code, see Clone an existing app.
- Cloning an app does not modify the existing app. It creates a new, unique draft version of the app.
- New draft versions of a published app have an incremented version number, based on the original app.
Clone an existing app
Export or import an app
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® SOAR (Cloud): current
Feedback submitted, thanks!