Screenshot or Screen Record Splunk AR
Screenshot or screen record the Splunk Mobile app to capture your data in the real world so you can refer to it later or to share with others.
Before capturing Splunk AR, make sure the following requirements are complete:
- Register your device to a Splunk Platform instance that has Splunk Secure Gateway and the Splunk App for AR installed. See Register your mobile device to a Splunk instance.
- Have the right Splunk AR user permissions Configure Splunk AR roles and permissions.
- Have access to a registered asset, or be located in a beacon region or geofence.
Screenshot Splunk AR
Tap the circle button. Splunk AR takes a screenshot. The screenshot saves to your camera roll.
Screen record Splunk AR
- Long press the circle button.
Screen recording begins.
- Tap Stop recording to end the screen recording.
- Tap Save to save the screen recording to your camera roll, or cancel to discard it.
Remotely collaborate with other Splunk AR users
Add Phantom playbooks to AR workspaces in Splunk AR
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® AR for iOS: 3.0.0, 3.0.1, 3.0.2, 3.1.0, 3.1.1, 3.2.0, 3.2.1