Run Splunk Phantom Playbooks in Splunk AR
Workflow automation is a beta feature available in Splunk AR version 2.1.0. Workflow automation integrates Phantom playbooks into AR workspaces to guide you through real-world tasks. Run playbooks to receive guidance on how to complete a task.
- Register your device to a Splunk Platform instance that has Splunk Secure Gateway and the Splunk App for AR installed. See Register your mobile device to a Splunk instance.
- Register your device to the Phantom instance that you want to run playbooks from.
- Have the right Splunk AR user permissions Configure Splunk AR roles and permissions.
- An admin or a user with the playbook_manage capability has added a Splunk Phantom playbook to the AR workspace you're viewing.
- Enable the Workflow Automation feature.
Run a Splunk Phantom playbook
To use the workflow automation feature, run a playbook in an AR workspace.
- Scan an asset tag.
- Tap a playbook.
- Tap the play button.
- Tap the prompt that appears.
- Respond accordingly.
Add Phantom playbooks to AR workspaces in Splunk AR
Troubleshoot Splunk AR
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® AR for iOS: 3.0.0, 3.0.1, 3.0.2, 3.1.0, 3.1.1, 3.2.0, 3.2.1