The dashboards in the Splunk App for PCI Compliance provide both a high-level overview of your cardholder data environment, and the ability to investigate into particular events or compliance issues. Using the navigation bar at the top of the screen, you can access the PCI Home, PCI Compliance Posture, Incident Review, Scorecards, Reports, and other PCI compliance dashboards and resources.
- The PCI Home dashboard provides descriptions and links to all of the other dashboards, scorecards, and reports available in the Splunk App for PCI Compliance. See "PCI Home" for more information
- The PCI Compliance Posture dashboard provides a centralized overview of your current compliance status, both overall and by PCI requirement category. This dashboard is a centralized view of your requirement status, notable events, notable events by owner, and compliance status history. Use this dashboard to monitor your PCI compliance status daily. See "PCI Compliance Posture dashboard" for more information.
- The Incident Review dashboard helps to identify threats and respond to those threats quickly. See "Incident Review dashboard" for more information.
- Scorecards provide a daily log review and the ability to monitor each of the compliance areas. See "Scorecards" for more information.
- The Reports provide reporting on each of the requirement areas of PCI compliance. These are provided as templates and can be customized. See "Reports" for more information.
- The Audit dashboards validate continuous monitoring of the environment. Using these dashboards you can audit changes in the incident review dashboard, suppressions, forwarders, search, view. See "Audit dashboards" for more information.
- Resources - Use the "Asset Center" to identify assets included in your cardholder data environment, and the "Identity Center" to identify the identities. A direct link to the "PCI Security Standards" for easy reference.
- Search: A freeform search view is included to use for manual searches of your data. See "Search" for more information.
Access the Splunk App for PCI Compliance
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® App for PCI Compliance: 2.1.1