Scorecards are summary views of the card data environment (CDE) organized by PCI data security standard requirement. Scorecards present real-time views of the environment. At a glance, you can determine your PCI compliance status in each of the requirement areas.
The Splunk App for PCI Compliance includes these scorecards:
- Requirement 1: Network Traffic - Summary of firewall and network traffic-related compliance issues
- Requirement 2: Default Configurations - Summary of configuration-related compliance issues
- Requirement 3: Protect Data At Rest - Summary of compliance issues related to cardholder data at rest
- Requirement 4: Protect Data In Motion - Summary of compliance issues related to cardholder data in motion
- Requirement 5: Anti-malware Protection - Summary of anti-malware related compliance issues
- Requirement 6: Patch Update Protection - Summary of system and application patch related compliance issues
- Requirement 7: Access Monitoring - Summary of access-related compliance issues
- Requirement 8: Activity Accountability - Summary of user activity related compliance issues
- Requirement 9: Physical Access - Summary of physical access related compliance issues
- Requirement 10: Cardholder Data Access - Summary of cardholder data access related compliance issues
- Requirement 11: Vulnerability Testing - Summary of vulnerability, IDS, and file integrity related compliance issues
- Requirement 12: Information Security Policy - Summary of compliance issues related to operational security procedures
Using the scorecards
The consolidated compliance workflow status for each requirement area is indicated in the form of a stoplight (red=new, yellow=open, green=closed). Notable events are shown in the form of a pie chart by urgency.
Each scorecard or requirement area has its available reports listed, showing when the report was last viewed, and which user viewed the report.
Incident Review dashboard
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® App for PCI Compliance: 2.1.1