App Data Volume
The App Data Volume dashboard provides information about the quantity and types of data you collect in the Splunk App for VMware. You can get a quick view of the total volume of data created by the app.
Use this dashboard to see:
- The total data volume over the last 24 hours.
- The breakdown of data by data type and unique sourcetypes for each of the data source collected.
- The installed Splunk App for VMware licenses.
- Daily data volume remaining.
- The Installed VMware App Licenses panel populates only when the app is installed on the search head that acts as a license master.
- For this dashboard to populate and report accurate license usage information, install the app on a search head that acts as a license master, or make the _internal index of the license master accessible to distributed search.
|Overall Data Volume, over the last 24 hours
|The total volume of data indexed in the last 24 hours.
|Detailed Data Volume, over the last 24 hours
|Shows the volume of indexed data broken down by data type. The sourcetype
vmware:events must be present for this panel to populate.
|Installed VMware App Licenses
|Displays details for the installed Splunk App for VMware licenses.
|Daily Data Volume Remaining
|Displays the remaining amount of data you can index. Indexed data volume is reported on a daily basis.
App Install Health
Hydra Framework Status
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® App for VMware (Legacy): 4.0.4