Search commands for machine learning permissions
Access to machine learning search commands (ML-SPL) is permission based. You can configure permissions to restrict access to these search commands. Restricting access can help you limit
apply command resource utilization to only those users who require the commands.
Follow these steps to change machine learning search command access:
- In the Splunk platform, select Settings > Advanced search.
- Click Search commands.
- Under the Sharing column for the search command, click Permissions.
- In the Permissions view, specify:
- Whether the command appears in the current app or all apps.
- Which roles have read and write access to the command.
- Click Save.
For more details on configuring user access to search commands, see the following topics in the Developer Guide on the Developer Portal:
Search commands for machine learning
Using the fit and apply commands
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Machine Learning Toolkit: 4.4.0, 4.4.1, 4.4.2, 4.5.0, 5.0.0, 5.1.0, 5.2.0, 5.2.1, 5.2.2, 5.3.0, 5.3.1, 5.3.3