The Site Status dashboard gives you information about the sites in your Active Directory forest, including:
- A list of the domains included in the site.
- A list of the domain controllers included in the site.
- A list of the IP network subnets configured for the site.
- The number and replication status of any site links between this and other AD sites.
- The targeted and actual weighting of Active Directory-related activity across all of the domain controllers for a particular domain.
In the selection panel for this dashboard, you can select the site you want to view by choosing it in the Site Name drop-down list. This automatically updates the Domain drop down list next to it, which lets you select domains that are in the site you selected.
You can click on a domain in the Domains in Site list to get more information about that domain.
You can click on a domain controller in the Domain Controllers in Site list to get details about that domain controller.
You can also adjust how much data you see by selecting the time range you desire in the time range picker in the upper right side of the dashboard.
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® App for Windows Infrastructure (Legacy): 1.4.1, 1.4.2, 1.4.3, 1.4.4, 1.5.0, 1.5.1, 1.5.2, 2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2, 2.0.3, 2.0.4
Feedback submitted, thanks!