Investigate threats as a security analyst
As an analyst in a Security Operations Center (SOC), use Splunk User Behavior Analytics (UBA) to review and investigate the threats in your environment.
- Review current threats in your environment on Threat Review. See, Review current threats.
- Understand the specific actors in a threat by reviewing the Threat Details.
- Review the anomalies that contributed to the threat in the Anomaly Details.
- Learn more about the users involved in the threat on the User Information page. See, View user information
- Review users with threats on User Review. See, Review current user activity.
Review Peer Groups in Splunk UBA
Review current threats
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® User Behavior Analytics: 5.1.0, 184.108.40.206, 5.2.0, 5.2.1, 5.3.0