timewrap command syntax details
- [align=now | end]
- Syntax: [<int>]<timescale>
- Description: A span of each bin, based on time. The
timescaleis required. The
intis not required. If <int> is not specified, 1 is assumed. For example if
dayis specified for the timescale,
1dayis assumed. See the Timescale options section.
- Syntax: align=now | end
- Description: Specifies if the wrapping should be aligned to the current time or the end time of the search.
- Default: end
- Syntax: <sec> | <min> | <hr> | <day> | <week> | <month> | <quarter> | <year>
- Description: Time scale units.
Time scale Syntax Description <sec> s | sec | secs | second | seconds Time scale in seconds. <min> min | mins | minute | minutes Time scale in minutes. <hr> h | hr | hrs | hour | hours Time scale in hours. <day> d | day | days Time scale in days. <week> w | week | weeks Time scale in weeks. <month> m | mon | month | months Time scale in months.
timewrapcommand uses the abbreviation
mto refer to months. Other commands , such as
binuse the abbreviation
mto refer to minutes.
<quarter> qtr | quarter | quarters Time scale in quarters <year> y | yr | year | years Time scale in years.
timewrap command overview
timewrap command usage
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Cloud Services: current