Download topic as PDF
where command syntax details
The required syntax is in bold.
- where <predicate-expression>
- Syntax: <predicate-expression>
- Description: An expression that, when evaluated, returns either TRUE or FALSE.
- The syntax of the <predicate-expression> is checked before running the search, and an exception is returned for an invalid expression.
- For more information, see Predicate expressions in the SPL2 Search Manual.
- where command
- where command overview
- where command usage
- where command examples
Last modified on 12 November, 2020
where command overview
where command usage
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Cloud Services: current
Feedback submitted, thanks!