Download topic as PDF
into command syntax details
The required syntax is in bold.
- [ mode=append | replace ]
- Syntax: <dataset>
- Description: The name of a lookup or splv1sink dataset that you have access to. This can be a dataset that you created or a dataset that you are authorized to use.
- Syntax: mode=( append | replace )
- Description: Specifies whether to append results to or replace results in the specified dataset. The
modeonly applies to lookups. The
modeis not used with datasets where the kind of dataset is
- Default: append
- into command
- into command overview
- into command usage
- into command examples
- Related information
- Dataset kinds in the SPL2 Search Manual.
Last modified on 20 August, 2021
into command overview
into command usage
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Cloud Services: current
Feedback submitted, thanks!