An interactive editor available from Splunk Web to create and edit dashboards. You can use the Dashboard Editor to create and edit dashboards without writing a single line of XML code. From the Dashboard Editor you can do the following:
- Create dashboards.
- Add panels to dashboards.
- Add form inputs to convert the dashboard to a form.
- Rearrange dashboard panels using a drag-and-drop interface.
- Edit the searches that drive data in the dashboard.
- Choose a visualization to display the data returned from a search.
- Format visualizations.
- Edit the source code for a dashboard.
For more information
In Dashboards and Visualizations: